MO-100 Word, MO-200 Excel, MO-300 PowerPoint certifications
Share This Class:
Microsoft says that this certification demonstrates that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate certification in multiple Office programs.
Obtaining this requires passing 3 exams: the MO-100 Word exam, the MO-200 Excel exam, and the MO-300 PowerPoint exam. In this course, we’ll take each in turn, and go through all of the requirements for each exam.
No prior knowledge is required. And there are regular Practice Activities and quizzes to help you remember the information, so you can be sure that you are learning.
Once you have completed this course, you will have an expanded knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. And with some practice, you could even take the official Microsoft exams, which will get you four Microsoft Office Specialist certifications – Word Associate, Excel Associate, PowerPoint Associate, and the overall Microsoft Office Specialist Associate. Wouldn’t these official Microsoft certifications look good on your CV or resume?
Completing this course will help you:
Who is the course for?
This course is for you if you want to develop your Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
This course will use Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2019, but is ideal for you if you use any modern version – 2007, 2010, 2013, 2019 or 365.
This course is also for you if you use an older version of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, but want to learn the newer versions.
This course is for you if you want to become certified in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as we will be using the skills requirements of the Official Microsoft Exam MO-100, MO-200 and MO-300.
This course is not for you if you want to learn Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint for Macintosh computers.
- Manage documents
- Insert and format text, paragraphs, and sections
- Manage tables and lists
- Create and manage references
- Insert and format graphic elements
- Manage document collaboration
- Manage worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Manage tables and table data
- Perform operations by using formulas and functions
- Manage charts
- Manage presentations
- Manage slides
- Recapping how to Insert and format text, shapes, and images, tables, charts, smartArt, 3D models, and media – but we’ll already have done most of the work in the Word part of this course.
- Apply transitions and animations