Microsoft Word 2: from Intermediate to Expert certification
Share This Class:
Most people who use Word are up to Level 3 in some aspects, and Level 2 in others. Why not go all the way to Level 9?
This course teaches all the skills that Microsoft want you to know for the Expert exams. Specifically, they are the skills required to undertake the Microsoft Certificate 77-850 (for Word 2007 Expert), 77-887 (for Word 2010 Expert), 77-425 and 77-426 (for Word 2013 Expert) and 77-726 (for Word 2016 Expert) and will be useful if you wish to take the exam, or which to learn more about Microsoft Word
The core skills which are taught are those tested by Microsoft in the exam. There are topics that it wants you to learn about Microsoft Word, and this course teaches you all of them.
Each module is taught in order, and is divided in sub-topics, and generally each sub-topic will have an individual lecture lasting 5-7 minutes.
The course will take about 8 hours to complete, plus will you need additional time to test yourselves to ensure that you have learned the necessary skills.
Completing this course will help you:
Who is the course for?
You should take this course if:
- you want to learn more about Microsoft Word, or
- you want to learn the Word skills you need to become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist Expert.
Regardless whether you have Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013, Word 2016 or Word 365, this course will help you get to an advanced level, and maybe even want you to get more!
- Manage documents and templates,
- Prepare documents for review, and
- Manage document changes
- Perform advanced editing and formatting,
- Create tables and charts,
- Apply advanced ordering and grouping, and
- Create styles
- Create and manage indexes and references,
- Manage custom fields and Mail Merge
- Create and modify building blocks, macros and controls,
- Create custom style sets and templates, and
- Prepare a document for internationalisation and accessibility
- Apply and manipulate macro options, and
- Create and manipulate forms.