- 1 Generally
- 2 Websites run by Matt
- 3 What the other hosts really think of Matt
- 4 Interviews with Matt Hochberg
- 5 How did you fall in love with the Studios?
- 6 Odd things just happen to me
- 7 Also Known As
Matt Hochberg hosts WDW Today and runs a number of Walt Disney World web sites based upon Disney’s Hollywood Studios. He works as a web developer and resides in New York, after having lived in Orlando, Florida for 4 1/2 years.
Birthday: December 26.
Married to Marissa on 20 September 2008 (whose voice can be heard in Episode 199: Listener Questions at 9’15”. Her birthday is on April 26). He proposed over there in the Osborne Lights in MouseFest 2006. Their first child, Gabriella, was born in late 2010.
Websites run by Matt
Studios Central: The best source for news and information on Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Features reviews of all the rides, attractions, shows, restaurants over there and more!
RockNRollerCoaster.com: TowerOfTerror.Org’s sister site, this site is the site for information and discussion of the Rock ‘n Roller Coaster attraction found over there at the Disney-MGM Studios.
Hollywood Tower Hotel, a website built with the intent to be an all-in-one resource for the best attraction developed by Walt Disney Imagineering, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
Disney in My Life: a photo blog where we showcase photos of anything Disney related we find in our everyday lives. It may be someone using Disney font, a Disney character promoting something, Disney bumper stickers…basically anything in our every day adventures that remind us of the Walt Disney Company that we notice because, well, we’re Disney fans!
Royal Caribbean Blog: Royal Caribbean Blog is an unofficial fan blog written for other fans of the Royal Caribbean International.
What the other hosts really think of Matt
- the start and end of Episode 238: Lessons we’ve learned,
- the start, 14’30”-15’15”, 22’05”-23’40” and 25’05”-25’25” of Episode 296: Listener Questions (Matt responds at the start of Episode 297: Matt’s amazing trip!),
- the start of Episode 354: Marathon Madness,
- the start of Episode 396: The World In Focus
- most of the episodes between 464 and 470, especially Episode 466: Listener Questions and the start and end of Episode 467: You’ve Got Mail.
- the start of Episode 679: Steve Barrett’s Hidden Mickeys
(An alternative view can be found in Episode 492: One Brilliant Thing.)
Interviews with Matt Hochberg
The Fox 61 News (Hartford, CT) 10:00 News on 11/16 aired a segment about this podcast in the “Rick’s RSS” portion of the show, which featured an interview with Matt Hochberg.
Also, the Orlando Attractions Magazine wrote a story about Matt and Marissa for their February/March 2009 issue.
How did you fall in love with the Studios?
Odd things just happen to me
- Episode 707: Listener Questions Between 17’50” and 19’40”. Matt threw his food on his lap in Teppan Edo, and the seagulls enjoy his food in Typhoon Lagoon.
- Episode 546: Listener Questions from 28′. Someone from Disney was thrilled to see Matt Hochberg.
- Episode 450: Dining We Avoid Between 12’00” and 13’15”. Matt is surprised by a request from a Mariachi band.
- Episode 347: MouseFest Land Recap Between 7’10” and 9’05”. Matt got evacuated off the Haunted Mansion.
- Episode 297: Matt’s amazing trip. Matt won free tickets to a Party, rode Soarin’ by himself, and had some kosher food, unfortunately.
Also Known As
Bronco. (Episode 21)
The Swedish Chef is doing the show today. (Episode 78)
Iâ€™m Matt Hochberg, and youâ€™re not. (Episode 78)
“MATT IS COOL”. (Episode 84)
Mr English. (Episode 97)
Sweetie. (Episodes 168-169 and 186 – Thanks Christina Testa.)
Keith (Moon from “The Who”). (Episode 186)
He is the Geek. Mr “G”. Matt “G” Hochberg. And now the weather with Mr. “G”. Gee, Mr. G., that looks good. (Episode 224)
He who shall not be named. (Episode 238)
I am Matt Hochberg, acting as travel agent for Len Testa… (Episode 324)
Matt “I’m still whipped” Hochberg. (Episode 490)
Vitamin M. (Episode 543)
Baby-cakes. (Episode 644)
Matty-cakes. (Episode 705)
Matty Ice. (Episode 1393)