DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
Share This Class:
This course is the foundation for the Microsoft Certificate DP-900 “Azure Data Fundamentals”, and focuses on relational and non-relational data, together with analytics workloads.
No prior knowledge is required – we’ll even see how to get a free Azure trial!
There are regular quizzes to help you remember the information, so you can be sure that you are learning.
Once you have finished this course, you will have a good introductory knowledge of core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure data services. And with some practice, you could even go for an official Microsoft certification – wouldn’t that look good on your CV or resume? And if you are an American college student, you might even get college credit for passing that exam.
Completing this course will help you:
Who is the course for?
- Let’s start using Microsoft Azure
- Creating SELECT statements
- Describe query techniques for data using SQL language
- Describe relational data workloads
- Describe relational Azure data services – SQL Server
- Describe relational Azure data services – Other Azure relational Databases
- Identify basic management tasks for relational data
- Non-relational Data – Semi-structured Data
- Describe non-relational data offerings on Azure
- Identify basic management tasks for non-relational data
- Describe analytics workloads
- Describe the components of a modern data warehouse
- Describe data visualization in Microsoft Power BI