AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Share This Class:
This course is the foundation for the Microsoft Certificate AZ-900 “Azure Fundamentals”, and focuses on Azure services in general, together with cloud concepts, Azure workloads, security and privacy, as well as Azure pricing.
No prior knowledge is required – we’ll even see how to get a free Azure trial!
There are regular quizzes to help you remember the information, so you can be sure that you are learning.
Once you have completed this course, you will have a good introductory knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
Completing this course will help you:
Who is the course for?
This course is for you if you want to understand what is available on Azure.
By the end of this course, after entering the official Practice Tests, you could enter (and hopefully pass) Microsoft’s official AZ-900 exam.
Wouldn’t the “Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals” certification look good on your CV or resume?
- Let’s start using Microsoft Azure
- Describe the core Azure architectural components
- Describe planning and management of costs
- Describe Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Identify the benefits and considerations of using cloud services
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, and clouds
- describe the benefits and usage of Virtual Machines, Azure App Services, Azure Container Instances (ACI), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Windows Virtual Desktop
- describe the benefits and usage of Virtual Networks, VPN Gateway, Virtual Network peering, and ExpressRoute
- describe the benefits and usage of Container (Blob) Storage, Disk Storage, File Storage, and storage tiers
- describe the benefits and usage of Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Database, Azure Database for MySQL, Azure Database for PostgreSQL, and SQL Managed Instance
- describe the benefits and usage of Azure Marketplace
- Describe some of the solutions available on Azure: IoT, Big Data and Analytics
- Describe some of the solutions available on Azure: AI and Serverless computing, and Other
- Describe Azure management tools
- Describe Azure security features
- Describe Azure network security
- Describe core Azure identity services
- Describe Azure governance features
- Describe privacy and compliance resources